A 24-year-old American woman has been hospitalized after eating too much at a sushi restaurant.Taking advantage of the buffet, which he paid for 50 dollars.
Our dinner took about two hours because we were so full that we had to take frequent breaks,” said Danielle Shapiro, who has long planned this dining adventure at a California joint with her friend.
The young woman shared her experience on TikTok on December 23 under the title “Wrong Sushi Buffet…” and The video garnered more than a million likes. In “The Clip,” Danielle explains how she ended up in the hospital with an IV tube.
It may interest you: The customer was banned from the buffet for eating too much
the next day After eating miso soup, four gyoza, or Japanese dumplings, several jalapeno poppers, 32 pieces of sushi, and a serving of edamame (Soy snack), Danielle complained of severe stomach pain, reports RT. In addition, he was breathing hard, causing discomfort in his chest.
Concerned, her grandmother and a friend took her to the medical center, where she was diagnosed with GERD, and treated for pain relief. Later, the young woman admitted that it took a few days to recover.
“I’m a big fan of sushi. I like to eat it twice a month, if I’m lucky,” explains Danielle, and despite what happened, she’s sure she won’t give up on her favorite dish. I will definitely eat sushi again! […] What I learned is that next time I have to take care of my body and eat slowly.”
“Travel enthusiast. Alcohol lover. Friendly entrepreneur. Coffeeaholic. Award-winning writer.”