Gordon Hayward, Lakers and more
With NBA free agency on us, here’s a look at the latest Intel HoopSypes.
* The Charlotte hornets Hope to make a push to the ground Gordon Hayward In free agency, league sources told Hoopship. Hayward signed an offer letter with Charlotte in 2014 when he was a restricted free agent, matched Utaj jazz.
Charlotte entered cap space with $ 19.4 million in free agency and will likely need sign-and-trade facilities with it Boston Celtics And possibly the third team to land Hayward. Hornets have many trade candidates, as mentioned in one Recent hoopipe story, Including Cody Zeller And Nicholas Batum, Both of whom are entering the final season of their contract. Terry Rozier Also attracted Business interest From there Los angeles clippersAccording to Sports Illustrated.
* Hornets are also expected to be in the market with a free agent center, with Bismack biyombo And Willie Hernagomez Both started hitting the open market.
* If Hayward left Boston, it could open the door to a sign-and-trade prospect Danilo Gillenri, Which is one of HoopsHype’s top-ranked free agent this is outrageous. He is also expected to attract significant interest from Atlanta hawks And Other teams.
* The Los Angeles Lakers Will be the first in line to speak with his two free agents Dwight Howard And Avery Bradley When free agency opens, league sources told Hoopship. Several contenders from both players are also expected to take interest. Howard is reportedly Connected with Golden State Warriors, And connected to Bradley Warriors and Milwaukee Bucks till now.
Lakers and Jared Dudley There is also a mutual interest in a comeback, league sources told Hoopship.
* The New orleans pelican Free agent center is expected to show interest Aaron Baynes, League sources told Hoopship. Baynes and new Pelicans coach Stan van gani Spent two seasons together with the first Detroit piston. Baynes, who will turn 34 when the season starts, could be a possible replacement Derrick Favor, Who is also a free agent.
* There is mutual interest between the free agents Kent Buzemore And this Sacramento Kings On a return. The 31-year-old swingman averaged 10.3 points, shooting 38.4 percent from City, and caught 4.9 rebels while playing 23.1 minutes per game for the Kings. Bezemore is also expected to speak with several teams once free agency opens.
You can follow Michael Scotto on Twitter: @MikeAScotto
Basketball, business, Celtics, free agency, The kings, Lakers, NBA, Featured, up, Aaron Baynes, Avery Bradley, Bismack biyombo, Cody Zeller, Danilo Gillenri, Dwight Howard, Gordon Hayward, Jared Dudley, Kent Buzemore, Nicholas Batum, Terry Rozier, Willie Hernagomez, Boston Celtics, Charlotte hornets, Los angeles clippers, Los Angeles Lakers, New orleans pelican, Sacramento Kings
“Wannabe troublemaker. Pop culture fanatic. Zombie nerd. Lifelong bacon advocate. Alcohol enthusiast. Tv junkie.”