Do you have a question about a language? Every time we want to know how a word or sentence is written or pronounced in another language that we don’t know, we use it Google Translator or Translator, the same that allows you, worth repeating, to quickly and accurately translate everything you want.
For example, if you put Spanish as the main language and choose “English” as the second language, everything you type will automatically be translated and you can even keep increasing or expanding the phrase you put inside the box. Google Translator or Translator.
Look: Google launched the Nest Mini in Peru: Look at its features
However, not many know that there is an option to learn how to write your name in detail in traditional Chinese, even knowing how to pronounce it. What should you do?
Best of all, it is not necessary to download an app, let alone download the original app from it Google Translator on your mobile phone. You can do everything from the Google Chrome browser. do you want to know?
Learn how to write your name in traditional Chinese
To get started, you must know that Google Translator It has more than 50 languages, including French, English, Portuguese, Italian, and others. You can also do this in traditional Chinese.
- The first thing you should do is go to the Google Translate website.
- At that time, put in the first Spanish square.
- In the second you should put traditional Chinese.
- Now just type your name.
- At that moment you will see that your name will appear written in Traditional Chinese next to it.
- You can even press the volume button until you hear how it is pronounced.
- Copy your name and paste it wherever you want to share it with your friends.
“Pop culture advocate. Troublemaker. Friendly student. Proud problem solver.”