Google Maps is not just an app to guide you when you don’t know how to get to a certain place; It also has many tools such as: find out how much is the distance in kilometers from one point to another, check the places you visited in the day, etc. This time we will teach you a trick to create a list of places you plan to visit in the future.
With Google Maps You can see where you are in the world, if you are near a restaurant, bank, plaza, bridge, etc., and whether there is traffic on your way, among other things. In addition, it has a “Google Street” widget that allows you to walk around the streets in a 3D version, this means that you will see the city as it appears in real life and thus locate a place more easily.
Look: Google Maps: What steps to follow to darken your home or business in the app
If you are planning to go on a trip to another city or perhaps to another country, you have surely been searching online the places to visit, so, Google Maps It has a ‘List’ tool so that you can save all the sites you want to visit and you will also have the opportunity to divide them into groups, for example: you can call France to a list and it will save all the places like the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame Cathedral, Louvre, etc.
How to create a list of places to visit
- First make sure that there is no pending update for Google Maps on the Android App Store or Apple App Store.
- Open the app now.
- At the top, you have to write the exact place you want to visit. In this example we’ll put “Eiffel Tower” and hit “Search”.
- After that, the place will appear on the map and at the bottom some photos with a set of options.
- Scroll through these options and find the “Save” option.
- A new window will open and click “New Menu”. It is preferable to put the name of the province, department or country in which the place you are searching is located. In this case France.
- Finally, click on the Create button at the top right.
It’s over, that will be it. To enter this menu, simply click on “Save” and in the “Your Lists” section all the lists you have created will appear. When you click, Google Maps will show you all the places you’ve added over time and plan to visit.
“Pop culture advocate. Troublemaker. Friendly student. Proud problem solver.”