Even places with greater police security can become very unsafe, and thus, the most widely used road platform in the world, we are talking about Google Maps, is developing an important tool that will give all users confidence to walk at night in any area, thanks to the option “Lighted Street”, which will show you on the map the most lit places near your point. Do you want to get the job? We will explain that below.
If you find yourself walking at night in an unfamiliar place while using it Google Maps To locate you, be very careful with crime, because that means taking out your cell phone and that’s when criminals take advantage of the perfect moment to assault you, they usually do it when you’re traveling through less lit areas. Thanks to the new “Luminous Street” function, which will show you a yellow line on the map, you’ll be able to see which places are the most lit on your route.
How to use the Streetlight function in Google Maps
It is important to clarify that the “Street Lights” tool is only available in the beta version of Google Maps, too, for the time being, it will only be tested in India, although it is not ruled out that it will soon reach all Google Map users. World, technology portal reported XDA Developers.
How to download the trial version of Google Maps
- First, from your Android device, tap on the following Link to open a file Google Maps In the Google Play Store.
- In the News section, tap on Read More.
- Now, click on the link that appears next to the phrase “Be a beta tester”.
- A web page will automatically open in the browser. Click here on the “Be a validator” button.
- It’s over, that will be it. Google Maps will welcome you to its testing program, so you can test all the tools before they are officially launched.
Do you have problems with Google Maps? If the app crashes on your phone or tablet, or there is another issue affecting your experience, follow this series of steps by clicking HereTo access Google Help Support.
“Pop culture advocate. Troublemaker. Friendly student. Proud problem solver.”