Google: How to search for a song from your smartphone without typing its name | Applications | Applications | Smartphone | Mobile phones | viral | trick | Tutorial | United States | Spain | Mexico | nda | nnni | Technique
Google is a web browser dedicated to providing Internet search services. This application contains countless puzzles and functions that millions of internet users continue to discover till now. One of these songs allows us to find a song by humming it when we can’t remember the name of the artist or band that sings it.
This job was found in Discover Google Via Google Assistant, a virtual assistant developed with artificial intelligence and complemented by a machine learning algorithm. This converts the buzzing or hissing into a digital sequence to find the song you’re looking for. how did you do it?
Path to finding a Google Assistant job
- sign in to Discover GoogleBe careful not to confuse it with Google Chrome.
- The app will open with the news section and the search engine will appear at the top with a microphone and camera icon. Select the first one.
- Now a new tab will open with the word “listening” in a straight line.
- You have to click on the option below “Search for a song”.
- A “play, sing, or hum song” message will appear, you can even whistle.
- When you hum for at least 15 seconds, The Google It will return search results.
- If this is not the path you want, you can redo the above steps.
This is how easy it is to search for music today. It is important to clarify that this function is only available for mobile phones running the Android operating system; Also, you won’t have to download additional apps that take up storage space or require access to your microphone.
If you have a problem with Google News (Discover), try the following solutions by clicking Here. You can also get help with Google News Help ForumReaders share tips and knowledge about this product.
“Pop culture advocate. Troublemaker. Friendly student. Proud problem solver.”