No doubt Gmail It is the most used platform in the world for sending all kinds of emails with or without attachments. If you are thinking of migrating to other apps that offer the same service and you want to delete your Gmail account but don’t know how, in this note we will explain all the steps to make it happen from your mobile device.
Before taking any action, it is important that you know the consequences of deleting a Gmail account. Aside from losing all the information you have stored, it must be made clear that not only an account can be deleted Gmail, since this is not a standalone platform and is part of the services provided by Google.
More information | So you can activate new chat rooms and chat in Gmail
This means that when you delete your account from Gmail You will automatically cancel your Google account and all services related to this company will also be canceled by default, such as: Google Drive, Google Meet, Google Discover and others.
In addition, YouTube and Google Play subscriptions will face the same fate because they are registered with a Google account. After highlighting this and if you don’t have any problem, just follow these steps:
- open Gmail And go to the profile picture in the upper right corner.
- Click on “Google Account” and a new window will open.
- You will have to look for the “Data and Personalization” tab.
- Slide the space bar until you reach the “Download, delete your data, or make a plan” section.
- Here you will see 3 options and you have to click on “Delete a service or your account”.
- In this section “Delete a service or your account” we choose the option “Delete your Google account”.
- This is the most important part because in order to delete all the content associated with your Google account, you will have to verify the identity of the account. How? Enter the password.
Do you have problems with Gmail? If the platform is running slow or not loading properly, tap Here And follow all the steps to solve the problem. If these solutions do not work, consult G Suite Status Dashboard To see if there are any known issues with Gmail.