The month of June is fast approaching, and with it comes a wide variety of cosmetic content for players free fire. GarenaThe company responsible for the game revealed that it will update the weekly schedule, providing details of the activities and events that will be available in the near future.
“It’s time to shout Booya! With the new Pass: Chaos Comic, seize the opportunity to get Orion and pets in exchange for gold. Don’t miss out on the arrival of the new patch on May 31! “Garena details.
It will only be necessary to overcome the tasks that the game sets before you to start claiming aesthetic content. Remember that you must log in daily in the application.
Weekly agenda from May 31st to June 3rd
- Wednesday, May 31: Pets with gold, Orion
- Thursday: Booyah S6 Pass, discount: Character redesign
- Friday: Token Roulette
- Saturday, June 3: King’s Tower.
If you are looking for another way to get skins, you can also take advantage of daily redemption codes. Garena shares a series of codes consisting of letters and numbers that must be pasted on the web portal.
Next, we share a file List of most recent icons and how to replace it. Remember, it’s an official Battle Royale tool; They will not be able to suspend or “block” your account due to a malfunction in your profile.
How do you use Free Fire codes?
You still don’t know Where are the claimed free fire codes? Well, you just have to follow some simple steps to get free loot without having to go through the virtual store.
- Log in to this link To access the official Free Fire rewards site (reward redemption site).
- Then sign in with your Free Fire account from Facebook, VK, Google, Huawei, Apple or Twitter.
- Indexes a twelve character code. Make sure not to mix up numbers and letters and confirm the operation.
- Once the code is confirmed, you will only have to wait a few minutes to receive the gift in your account.
Dale listened play on Spotify. Follow the program every Monday on our available audio platforms.
“Pop culture advocate. Troublemaker. Friendly student. Proud problem solver.”