Find the hidden word “HUMMINGBIRD” in record time – Enseñame de Ciencia
the Puzzles Visuals are one of the many options that should stimulate the mind, among which we always recommend reading, doing some physical activity for at least 30 minutes a day and getting enough rest, and don’t forget that food also plays an important role for enjoyment and overall health.
Among the options you can use to exercise your brain are board games, crossword puzzles, sudoku, tangrams, chess, dominoes, etc .; On the other hand, there are sports or fine arts. Select a hobby that satisfies you and suits your needs.
Are you ready to pass this cool visual quiz where we will show you a form with a series of words and a different word is hidden between them, scroll down and look carefully at the picture we have prepared for you which will give you the necessary stimulation in a few minutes.
Find the word “HUMMINGBIRD” in less than 5 seconds
Before revealing the solution, add information of great importance to your mind, with some intriguing facts about one of the most famous birds.
Curiosities about hummingbirds that you probably don’t know about
- They have the highest body temperature of all birds.
- They breathe 500 times per minute and their heart beats 1,200 times.
- They can visit up to 3,000 flowers in just one day.
- They are very fast, they can beat their wings 80 times per second.
- There are more than 300 species worldwide.
- They are the only birds that can fly backwards.
- They have a great memory, they can remember extensive migration routes.
Keep enjoying this type of visual puzzle aimed at improving your cognitive abilities in an entertaining way as there are other options as mentioned above, but this is the simplest and most effective you can do from the comfort of your own home and at any time of the year. today.
Share the science, share the knowledge.
“Pop culture advocate. Troublemaker. Friendly student. Proud problem solver.”