How does my position as an academic woman in science and my life experiences allow me to play an active role in reducing gender gaps in the face of a particular social problem? And 1,000 words, applicants to the Women in Science Scholarship Competition must respond.
The National Educational Scholarship and Credit Program (Pronabec) of the Ministry of Education has reported an initiative that will support undergraduate degrees in science, technology, engineering or mathematics for Peruvian talent.
According to the grounds, the text should not contain the names and titles of the applicant, nor the university in which they will study, the essay must be ready in a Word file and when they complete the application module, the shortlist will have the option to copy it to the indicated field.
Test development may include the following instructions:
1. The role women play in science, society, the state and the world.
2. The application motives for this scholarship.
3. Motives for choosing an academic program.
4. The meaningful experiences that you went through, the risks you took, and the achievements you made. People or events that have had a major impact on your life (if applicable).
5. Extracurricular activities, such as community service or work experiences (if any).
6. Prizes, publications or skills, etc. (If applicable).
The evaluation of the application essay should be framed by three specific dimensions: women’s roles (get first 1), motivation (initial instructions 2 and 3), and personal experiences (initial instructions 4, 5 and 6).
Shortlisted until February 15, 2021, to apply for the competition through the Women in Science Scholarship website. More information, by toll-free 0800-00018 or by phone exchange (01) 612 8230.
/ DBD /