Seasoned television actor John Estrada is now a Kapuso as he signed a contract with GMA Network, Inc. yesterday, May 2.
Present in the contract signing were GMA Senior Vice President for Entertainment Content Group Lilybeth G. Rasonable, GMA Vice President for Drama Productions Redgie Acuña-Magno, GMA Vice President for Corporate Affairs and Communications Angela Javier Cruz, GMA Assistant Vice President for Drama Productions Cheryl Ching Sy and Program Manager Benita S. Matilac.
John feels extremely happy and excited as he officially becomes part of the Kapuso Network, “I feel so welcome and at the same time excited. Well, it’s a fact naman that I love challenges di ba? And as you mature, syempre mas marami kang gustong patunayan sa sarili mo. At dito sa GMA, mas interesting yung mix of content. At of course, bagay sa’kin ‘yung versatility na ino-offer nila.”
The respected actor shared that for his first TV assignment as a Kapuso, he will be part of GMA’s biggest and pioneering project this year, “Itong first project ko, dito ako medyo sobrang excited dahil napakaganda. If I am not mistaken, this is the biggest project of GMA this year. Yung revelation nito dapat perfect timing kasi nga malaking project ito and I am really looking forward to that. I just want to say that it’s all worth the wait.”
He revealed that he did not think twice when he was offered the role since it is ground-breaking and very challenging, “The role and the project itself, I’ve never done something like this. This is my first time to do something like this. Kaya sana, mga Kapuso, abangan niyo ito talaga dahil maraming bago sa series na ito.”
Aside from his upcoming project, John is likewise looking forward to finally work with his daughter Inah de Belen and other Kapuso stars, “I’m looking forward to work with my daughter, Inah. And of course, I am a good friend of Dingdong and Marian. It’s my dream to work with them. Of course, marami pang Kapuso talents na napapanood ko na magagaling talaga.” (30)
The perfect woman deserves to look good, feel great
There are so many Mother’s Day tributes out there but one stood out from the rest. The video
talks about how unaware most moms are about how their children see them—brave, selfless, caring and responsible.
Moms are often hard on themselves; completely unaware that to their children, husbands and loved ones, they are perfect. A mother may describe the perfect woman as “loving and caring” when, in fact, that is she.
A mother’s love is selfless and her job never ends but she deserves a break. Moms need to pamper themselves and be pampered. Happy mothers who look good and feel great in turn make their loved ones feel great, too.
For Mother’s Day, make her feel like the perfect woman who looks good and feels great always. Here are some ideas:
- Give your mom a homemade gift card for a foot and hand massage. It should be redeemable forever.
- Put together a special basket for mom filled with beauty and wellness goodies such as facemasks, massage oil, a bottle of multivitamins and nail polish. Basically, the basket should include items your mother will enjoy.
- Give her gift cards from her favorite store. If she loves beauty, then she will enjoy shopping at Watsons. If it’s fashion she’s into, she will surely love the wide selection at The SM Store.
- Write a letter or poem telling her why she is the best mom in the world and what makes her perfect.
- Serve her breakfast in bed. If you can’t cook, slice some fruits and serve it with toast and butter on a beautiful plate.
- Take her out for dinner and a movie. Take note of what her favorite restaurant is and what movies she likes to watch.
To learn more about the video, visit the Watsons Philippines Facebook page and watsonsph on Instagram.