list in cell phone It has become “infinite” for some due to annoying duplicate “contacts” popping up, leaving you unable to memorize more information about your acquaintances.
This is because apps like The WhatsAppcreate their own agenda within cell phone And when we try to delete any of these contacts, it turns out that they are related to each other.
If you don’t know what to do and don’t have time to mark each file Duplicate contacts To confirm their identity, we give you three tips to delete them from cell phone Easily.
Contacts on iOS
If you are a user iOS You have to follow these steps in a file cell phone to remove Duplicate contacts:
- Make a copy of your contacts
- Open the “Contacts” option
- In the “Card” menu, select “Card” and then “Search for duplicates”
- Click “Merge” when needed
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 until there are no more iterations
- Make another copy of your contacts iCloud
Contacts on Android
If you are a user Android You have to follow these steps in a file cell phone:
- in you cell phoneYou have to open the Contacts app.
- At the top left, tap on “Menu” and then on “Merge” and true
- Press “Merge” to duplicate
- If you don’t see this option, you don’t have contacts that can be combined
- To accept a duplicate contact suggestion, tap on Merge
- To accept all duplicate contact suggestions, tap Merge All at the bottom of the screen
If you prefer to choose which contacts to merge:
- Open the Contacts app
- At the top right, you have to press “More” and then “Select”
- Choose the contacts you want to merge
- At the top left, tap on “More Merge”
You can also delete duplicate contacts using an app from Play Store. The process is quite easy and simple to handle in both systems. about Android you can use to merge or Duplicate_Contacts and for iOSRecommended app is cleaner.
“Pop culture advocate. Troublemaker. Friendly student. Proud problem solver.”