Oscar, the small dog of the breed is named Cocker Spaniel, who died After applying a mask lying on the ground in one of the streets of the city of Duke Drive, United Kingdom. The pet was from a local family, which was heavily influenced.
As indicated by the CheshireLive portal, The mask pierced Oscar’s gut a bit, so that they wouldn’t be able to do anything to save him.
Oscar owner Emma Paul announced to the said portal that her pet behaved as calm and playful as ever until last April 19, when she found that she lay insensible on the floor inside her house.
“On Sunday afternoon, he did not eat his meal, which was really unusual, but it was the next morning when he was clearly not himself and he did not make a move,” Paul explained.
Paul said that at first he thought it was poison but The vets determined that it was a generalized infection so they had to undergo an immediate operation. It was at this point that doctors discovered irreversible damage to Oscar’s gut as a result of the mask wire he had eaten.
The pet owner commented, “The vets confirmed that the wire was from a mask that was eaten at some point over the weekend.”
Before Oscar left, his family decided to launch a small campaign, placing posters in the streets of his area so that people would be aware and dispose of garbage, such as masks, which could cause serious problems.
Pets, latest news
“Wannabe troublemaker. Pop culture fanatic. Zombie nerd. Lifelong bacon advocate. Alcohol enthusiast. Tv junkie.”