In Capcom’s first-quarter fiscal year report – April, May, and June – the company Updated some epic sales, letting you see how it has grown in the past six months. This is the latest data – as of June 30 – Compared to December 31, 2021:
- vampire: 127 million (123 million at the end of last year)
- monster hunter: 84 million (78 million at the end of last year)
- Street Fighter: 48 million (47 million at the end of last year)
- Megaman: 38 million (37 million at the end of last year)
- devil may cry: 26 million (25 million at the end of last year)
- Dragon Doctrine: 6.8 million
Capcom has highlighted on this occasion Dragon Doctrine Because last June Confirmed development of its sequel. Among the fastest growing games we find vampire Thanks to Resident Evil 8: The Village -which – which Soon to receive an expansion– A good performance for remaking Resident Evil 2 s Resident Evil 3, which can usually be found in shows. in case if monster hunterAnd the monster hunter height Came to PC earlier this year, but the effect Monster Hunter Rise: Sunset It won’t be reflected in this data – it only launched on June 30th -.
Mega Man Battle Grid Launches in 2023 This is a new collection dedicated to Capcom. On this occasion I meet 10 installments of this RPG lineall originally released for Game Boy Advance and later re-released on Wii U via Virtual Console.
“Pop culture advocate. Troublemaker. Friendly student. Proud problem solver.”