Barcelona. Gerard Pique, the first victim of the Xavi Hernandez regime
Mexico City /
Gerrard Pique She was the first “victim” of the new regime that was imposed Xavi Hernandez in a F.C.B. This is what the strategy imposed A series of conditions for their pupils that must be met with a yes or a yesAll in order to get the team out of the sporting crisis they are going through.
And that’s where the defender was really affected, because He was planning to travel to Madrid to promote the Davis Cup And attending the Spanish program “El Hormiguero” but It all came about because of the regulations introduced by DT, where one of the elements denotes Control over additional sports activities for players.
With the intent that the entire team is committed to the current status of the culé club, Effects May not be when presenting Davis Cupscheduled for next Tuesday, November 16, The competition that is promoted by. Similarly, the defender had to cancel his presentation on “El Hormiguero” by Pablo Motos.
In addition, it is worth noting that Effects He didn’t train with her Xavi Hernandez because You are recovering from an injury, although this was not a hindrance for him to be familiar with the practices led by the new DT.
What is the new Barcelona system?
- Players will arrive for training an hour and a half early.
- Training staff will arrive 2 hours prior to each training session.
- Players eat at Ciudad Deportiva.
- Fines: They will be punished for minor, serious or very serious misconduct.
- Exponential Penalties: Increased if the player repeats the foul.
- Be home before midnight: maximum 48 hours before the match.
- Merit: Only those who are in the 100th in training will play.
- Off-court control: Additional sports activities will be monitored and if they affect a player’s performance, they will not be allowed.
- No risky activities: Practices such as surfing or going for training on an electric bike are prohibited.
- Good Presentation: The player must represent the club in a good way.
“Hardcore web nerd. Twitteraholic. Analyst. Reader. Coffee guru. Travel ninja. Amateur troublemaker. Zombie geek.”