Android | These are the perfect settings to save a lot of battery power on your phone | jobs | Tools | sleep mode | Play DEPOR
Do you have battery problems? If you are one of those people who charge your cell phone to 100%, but within a few hours it is already at very low values, don’t worry, here we are going to offer you a total of three configurations that together provide 40% of the power, equivalent to an hour and a half of uninterrupted use Do you want to know what these settings are? From Depor we’ll explain right away.
The functions are simple, in fact you will not download third party applications or APKs, everything is in the settings of your Android smartphone, although you need to enable the developer mode, if you activate the three settings you will avoid being on the verge of turning off your devices , so you’ll have a good percentage of charge when the day is done.
Settings to save battery on your Android phone
Close background apps and disable animation scales
- First, you need to enable Developer Options, so go to your phone’s Settings android.
- Now, click on About Phone > Software Information section.
- The next step is to tap several times on the option called “Build Number”.
- Go back to Settings and scroll down, you will see that you have already enabled developer mode, tap on it.
- Here find and activate the switch that says Delete Activities, so that it closes all background apps when you leave them.
- Next, click on the “Limit background processes” section, the name may differ depending on the brand of equipment, and select “Limit standard”.
- To turn off window animation scales, go to the “Drawing” section of the same Developer Options, then turn off “Animator Transition and Duration”.
- So the cell phone will save energy.
Turn on bedtime mode every night
- Go back to your cell phone’s Settings android.
- Find and tap on the section that says Digital Wellbeing & Parental Controls, the name of the options may change slightly depending on the brand and model of the device.
- Scroll down and find Bedtime Mode.
- You will see the “Activate Now” button and the switch labeled “Activate by Program”.
- The first will have the default settings for Bedtime Mode, on the other hand, when the second is turned on, it will configure the days of the week and the time range so that the mode is activated and turned off automatically.
- This mode will change your smartphone screen to grayscale in order to save a lot of battery life, plus it will silence calls, notifications, and vibrations so that they don’t disturb you at dawn or between hours of sleep.
Turn on eye comfort and dark mode
- Show the widgets menu, that’s where Airplane Mode, Mobile Data, GPS, etc. are located.
- Find here the “Dark Mode” and “Eyes Protector” buttons, turn them on.
- This will reduce the white light and brightness of the device.
The best keyboard apps for Android phones
- SwiftKey keyboard: This keyboard belonging to Microsoft is one of the best choices for your phone, it is not only for you to type, but also allows you to customize themes, letter size, create tasks, etc.
- smooth: The application is distinguished by allowing you to add application shortcuts or some additions at the top of the keyboard.
- Chrooma RGB & Chameleon Keyboard: This keyboard was named “Chameleon” because of its main feature, it is able to change the color of its main interface depending on the application you are using, the goal is to make the keyboard more visually attractive.
- Minum: This keyboard provides you with extra large keys, which is ideal for users who often make mistakes when typing. It also includes customization options.
- Anysoftkeyboard: It gives you the best privacy and security, because in one of the paragraphs of its terms and conditions it indicates that it does not use your data to provide it to third parties. Then, it has everything a keyboard can offer you: customization, gesture typing, prediction system, and so on.
“Pop culture advocate. Troublemaker. Friendly student. Proud problem solver.”