Operating system mobile phones AndroidIt is compatible with many applications in the Google Play Store, such as: the application that allows you to turn on the flashlight by shaking the device, or the platform that is able to block your applications with a security pattern; However, there is one that offers you incredible 3D wallpapers, it means that they are images with a 3D visual effect, how can I get them? Now we will explain.
It’s an app called Forest Live Wallpaper, available at Google Play Store Android, and to use it, you do not need to sign up or make any payments, although it also has a premium version. The free version offers you a great list of stunning 3D, HD and 4K images that you can use as wallpaper, and it’s also not complicated to manipulate, as it has a very simple interface.
HOW TO PUT PHOTOGRAPHIC BACKGROUND IN ANDROID
- First, download the Forest Live Wallpaper app, tap here to get it quickly.
- Now, open the app and give it the necessary permissions so that it can work.
- You will automatically get a carousel with different backgrounds.
- Press the “Download” or “Download” button to save your favorite photos.
- The next step is to click on “Set wallpaper”, here you can see the wallpaper in full size.
- Finally, on the top right, click on “Set as wallpaper”.
Ready, you already have the holographic wallpaper, if you want to remove it, you don’t need to uninstall the app, just replace it with another image you like.
How to take a long exposure photo with Android
Long exposure photography is a technique used by professional photographers, where they set a very slow shutter speed so that more light enters the camera. Basically, the indicated technique combines static and moving elements to create an artistic and visually different image; In addition, you can also do this with your smartphone AndroidSo, follow the steps that we will refer to below.
- Check your phone’s camera Android You have a professional mode or a manual mode, if that’s the case, turn it on.
- Only some mid-range and high-end smartphones have this function.
- Now, the shutter speed should be high, 10-15 seconds max, remember that the slower the shutter speed, the more light will enter the camera.
- The ISO will depend a lot on where you are, in general it should be low, so try the options.
- Focus on the place or thing you want to photograph, to start we recommend the road, because the cars and their lights are in constant motion.
- Take the photo but, don’t move the cell phone at all, the phone should remain completely still until the process is finished, which will last between 10 and 15 seconds.
- If the mobile phone is not stable, the image is likely to be distorted or blurred.
Ready, this is how you get a long exposure photo, if it doesn’t show up the first time, try adjusting the ISO until you find the perfect effect, it’s a matter of testing because it will also depend a lot on where you are and the light around you.
Are you bored in your spare time? Don’t know what to do apart from browsing social networks? Well, we recommend you to try the most downloaded Android games of the week, and you can learn about them by clicking here And follow the steps in the note to install it on your device.
“Pop culture advocate. Troublemaker. Friendly student. Proud problem solver.”