Do you download many applications on your cell phone? android? Surely you enjoy installing popular or interesting apps from Google Play to see what’s new or how they can help you with some tasks; However, these tools may put your personal information at risk.
According to a recent report from the specialized website Doctor Web, 101 applications with at least 421 million cumulative downloads were found to contain a virus called SpinOk, whose strategy is to grab the user’s attention through mini-games or games. of reward.
Once a user accesses this type of game, malware enters the mobile system to collect all kinds of technical information, as well as search for files on your device, replace information on the clipboard, and insert files into directories, among other activities.
That’s why since sports We share with you the 10 most downloaded infected apps that you must remove right now from your mobile device to avoid exposing your data.
Apps that contain viruses that you should get rid of on your cell phone
If you have recently downloaded some new apps on your mobile phone from Google Play, go through the following list and check that they are not these apps, otherwise you should delete them now.
- Noizz – Video Editor with Music (100 Million Downloads).
- Zapya – File Transfer & Sharing (100 million downloads; present in version 6.3.3 to version 6.4 and no longer in current version 6.4.1).
- VFly – Video Editor & Video Creator (50 Million Downloads).
- MVBit – MV Video Status Maker (50 Million Downloads).
- Biugo – Video Maker & Video Editor (50 Million Downloads).
- Crazy Drop: (10,000,000 downloads).
- Cashzine – Earn money rewards (10 million downloads).
- Fizzo’s Novel: Offline Reading (10 Million Downloads).
- CashEM – Get Rewarded (5 Million Downloads).
- Check: Watch to Win (5 million downloads).
How to turn my cell phone screen on or off with two touches
If the on / off button of your smartphone is broken or working, we will explain how to activate the double tap.
- The first step is to open the Settings app on your Android device.
- Now, enter the “Screen Settings” or “Advanced Functions” option.
- Among the alternatives, select “Touch to unlock” or “Gestures and motions”.
- Under this section, choose “Double-tap to power on” or “Double-tap to power off”.
- After that, go back to the main interface of your cell phone.
- Once done, every time you want to wake up the phone screen, you have to double tap on it.
- It will be the same case when you want to turn it off.
- Keep in mind that you can always deactivate these options again if you deem it necessary.
“Pop culture advocate. Troublemaker. Friendly student. Proud problem solver.”