Android | How to know if your Xiaomi cell phone will receive Android 13 thanks to this application | OS | technology | nda | nnni | sports game
We talk about new functions and tools for the next operating system developed by Google Android 13before the official release date, which is scheduled for September this year, because the stable (final) version of the aforementioned software can already be used on some Google Pixel-branded mobile phone models.
This is one of the advantages of owning a Google mobile device, you will be able to access the new tools before other users. It is important to clarify that the latest beta version of Android 13 It will be released next September, and in December the stable version will reach everyone. Would you like to know if your Xiaomi device will be compatible with this operating system? An app will provide you with this information and Depor will tell you how to download it below.
Guide to see if your XIAOMI phone will be updated to ANDROID 13
It is an app developed by Xiaomi, which will not only show you if you are going to receive Android 13, but also newer versions like Android 14, 15, 16, etc.
- First, go to the Google Play Store Android Download the “MIUI Updater” app for free. If you want to get it quickly click here.
- Now, open it and you will automatically see an information sheet. Above you will see the brand and model of your equipment.
- Scroll down and you will see if you will receive MIUI 14 and Android 13.
- Basically the app will contain the following information in green:You will get the MIUI 14 update“yes”You will get Android 13 update″.
- If you click on the option “Check for Update” (search for updates in Spanish), you will see up to the Android version that will support your Xiaomi device model.
- MIUI Updater contains ads.
The solution when you disconnect your ANDROID mobile device from WIFI every time
There is a job Android It’s called Auto Change Mobile Data, if it’s active, it will change your data plan’s WiFi connection if it detects that the signal is weak or slow, similarly if you don’t have megabytes or gigabytes you won’t be able to surf the internet.
- First, go to your cell phone’s “Settings” Androidyou can locate it with a cogwheel or gear icon.
- Now, find and click on the “Connections” or “Networks” section, the name of the option may change slightly depending on the brand and model of the smartphone.
- The next step is to enter the “Data usage” or “Mobile networks” section.
- Finally, turn off the switch that says “Auto switch to mobile data” or “Mobile data” with the description “Access the Internet through the mobile network at all times”.
“Pop culture advocate. Troublemaker. Friendly student. Proud problem solver.”