Android | How to get multiple lock screen wallpapers | Pictures | trick | wander | Applications | Smart phones | technology | OS | nda | nnni | data
Do you want to customize your mobile device so that it looks more visually appealing? Then we will show you a trick compatible with all stations Android 10 Or the higher versions that let you have up to 15 different lock screen wallpapers, which will change randomly every time you hit the actual on and off button.
Look: Trick to make words on WhatsApp with emojis and send them to your Android friends
How to add multiple lock screen wallpapers
- First, download the wallpapers that you like the most, and remember that there are no more than 15 wallpapers.
- Before that, make sure that the wallpapers are cellular size, the pixels differ depending on the inch of your smartphone, for example, a 5-inch screen requires 1280 x 720 pixels.
- Now go to the beginning Android And in an empty space, make a pinch-in gesture, as if you were zooming out.
- Several options will appear at the bottom, press “Funds”.
- Then tap on the “Gallery” section and select the photos you downloaded.
- Click Done (top right) to frame your photos.
- Finally, press the “Set on lock screen” button.
Ready, it remains only to check the modification that you have made on your computer, to do this lock and unlock your cell phone several times and you will see how the wallpaper will change automatically and you will see all the photos that you have added .
How do I take a selfie with my Android mobile phone without using my hands
- Enter the Google Play Store Android And update the Google app, not Google Chrome. To go directly to the application click here.
- Open it and tap on your profile picture icon located in the upper right corner.
- Several options will be displayed, click on “Settings”> “Google Assistant”.
- The next step is to access “Hey Google and Voice Match”, this is used to use a file Google Assistant no hand
- Toggle on the switch labeled “Hey Google” > “Next” > “OK”.
- A new “Voice model” section will appear, tap on it.
- Also tap on Retrain Voice Model and start saying “Ok Google” or “Hey Google” so that the device can Android It recognizes your voice.
- Finally, come home with your phone and say “Hey Google, take a selfie for me.”
How to charge your ANDROID phone without plugging it in
- Is it possible? Of course it certainly is. First, make sure that the mobile phone which will provide the power to 100% or as much as possible is charged.
- Now, go to the home screen of your mobile phone Android And to display the menu bar, you can do this by sliding your finger from top to bottom.
- Here you will see several options, activate the option that says “Wireless PowerShare”, it should be highlighted in blue (lead means off).
- This part is very important, it is not necessary to activate the same function in the phone that will receive the load, because if you do this, anyone can save energy.
- All you have to do is connect the drained phone battery to the device battery which will supply the power. that simple.
- Remember that only some devices have PowerShare.
Ready, that’s it, your cell phone will be charged, not as fast as charging with a socket or outlet, but without a doubt, it’s a gadget that will get you out of trouble when you don’t have any of those power outlets close at hand. It is also very useful, for example, when the power in your house is out and the battery percentage is minimal.
What does “near” mean on my ANDROID cell phone
- Sure enough when I pulled down the notification bar I saw a “Nearby” icon.
- This is represented as a knotted arc. Why this?
- Well, like Bluetooth, it tends to be able to share all the photos and videos you want in seconds.
- This is much faster than infrared or bluetooth itself.
- To activate it, you simply have to link your cell phone to the other mobile phone in order to share information.
- Best of all, you don’t need mobile data or connection to the same Wi-Fi network to use it.
- Neighborhood is fast and stable while transferring photos or videos from one cell phone to another.
“Pop culture advocate. Troublemaker. Friendly student. Proud problem solver.”