Mobile devices with versions 10, 11 and 12 of the operating system Android They have a function that not many users know about, we are talking about a secret camera, which has different characteristics than the main camera of your smartphone, would you like to know how to activate it? The steps are very simple and you don’t need to download additional apps from Google Play Store or external sites.
Regardless of the necessary versions of Android To enable the hidden camera of your mobile phone, it is important that it is of “A” brand series or above, like “S” for example. To find out the Android version or model of your device, go to “Settings” > “About phone” and “Software information”. After clarifying the above, follow these steps.
How to activate hidden camera on ANDROID
- First, go to the home screen or press the “Home” button on your mobile phone Android.
- Now, press inward, as if you were zooming out on the camera.
- Several options will appear at the bottom, click on the “Widgets” option.
- Scroll all the windows to the right until you find the tool called “Magnifying Glass”, touch it and click “Add”.
- A shortcut to the tool has already been created at the beginning of your cell phone, find it, open it and give it the permissions so that it can work.
- Done, you will have already enabled the secret camera for Android from your Samsung device.
This secret camera is not like the main camera of your smartphone because you have a shortcut to turn on the flash and it also includes strange filters whose values \u200b\u200bcan be adjusted such as brightness and saturation and also the point of contention is that the widget will not allow you to use the front camera.
What happens if I leave my cell phone charging all night?
- You must know that all cell phones with lithium battery are not affected by anything in the world, even if you leave your device charging all night.
- Lithium battery terminals tend to cut off power when they reach 100%.
- If used while connected, the power loss will be completed again so you have 100% again.
What is the small hole on the bottom of your Android cell phone
- The small hole on the top of your cell phone is used to improve the quality of your calls and reduce outside noise. This way they will be heard more clearly.
- However, the The small hole on the bottom of your cell phone acts as a microphone.
- Many may think that the speaker also acted as a micro for your cell phone, but if this is your case, then you are completely wrong.
- You should always be very careful to insert a safety pin into this hole as you can damage the microphone very quickly.
- Often times the hole is next to the charging port or your cell phone connection. Try to always keep it very clean so as not to shorten its useful life.
Are you bored in your spare time? Don’t know what to do apart from browsing social networks? Well, we recommend you to try the most downloaded Android games of the week, and you can see them by clicking here And follow the steps in the note to install it on your device.
What does “near” mean on my Android phone
- Sure enough when I pulled down the notification bar I saw a “Nearby” icon.
- This is represented as a knotted arc. Why this?
- Well, like Bluetooth, it tends to be able to share all the photos and videos you want in seconds.
- This is much faster than infrared or bluetooth itself.
- To activate it, you simply have to link your cell phone to the other mobile phone in order to share information.
- Best of all, you don’t need mobile data or connection to the same Wi-Fi network to use it.
- Neighborhood is fast and stable while transferring photos or videos from one cell phone to another.
How to lock your Android phone’s screen automatically
- First, enter “Settings” or “Settings” on your phone Android.
- Now, find the “Screen” section and tap on it.
- Click here on the “Screen timeout” option, and it’s almost at the end.
- Remember that options names may vary depending on the brand or model of the device.
- Finally, choose between 15 or 30 seconds and 1,2,5 or 10 minutes to wait for the screen to lock if there is no activity.
Ready, so is your cell phone Android It will be blocked at the configured time each time it does not detect any activity. It is important to clarify that if you are watching a video on Netflix, TikTok, YouTube, etc., the screen will not turn off even if you do not manipulate it, this is due to the fact that the application is open and the phone will detect it as an activity you are doing
How do you know which processor is on my Android phone
- The first thing you should do is download the app on your Android phone called CPU-Z
- This is completely free and you can download it from this Link from Google Play.
- When entering it, give it the corresponding permissions.
- At that moment a series of squares will appear, on top of which is a title in violet.
- In the main screen of the SOC, you will be able to see first of all the processor in your terminal.
- But not only that, you can also find features like RAM, internal memory, and even GPU details.
- When you copy the processor you have on your Android cell phone, you simply have to search for it on a specialized website to see what you can do with it.
- Remember that the processor does not change, it is stable.
How to Increase Browsing Speed in Google Chrome on Android
- First, make sure that Google Chrome has no pending updates in the Google Play Store.
- Open the browser from your mobile phone and put the following in the address bar, where the URL or link goes: “chrome://flags”, without the quotes of course.
- A new window will open containing the experimental features of Chrome.
- In the box containing “Search tags”, type “Enable Parallel Download”. Below is a button that says “Default”, change it to “Enable”. This will make Chrome downloads faster than before.
- Now, search for “Enable-gpu-rasterization” and also set it to “Enable”. The mod improves the use of the GPU, processor, and RAM.
- The last option is Smooth Scrolling, and it should be in Enabled, an option that doesn’t affect Chrome’s speed, but does give you more fluidity when you’re sliding up or down.
Why is my Android phone not recognizing my SIM card?
- The first thing that you should do is to set the NanoSIM slot well in the cell phone. Sometimes it does not close completely and there may be problems or errors.
- You should also keep in mind that the SIM card that you are going to put in your cell phone is not damaged. Otherwise, try cleaning it with flannel, especially the gold part.
- If neither of the above works, simply go to your phone settings. Then to Factory Reset option. Next, you should completely format the device so that the problem is quickly resolved.
- If that doesn’t work, you can also turn your device’s mobile network on and off.
- Another option is to reset the configuration for Wifi, mobile data or bluetooth which is in all cell phones in the world only. To do this, go to System then Reset Options.
“Pop culture advocate. Troublemaker. Friendly student. Proud problem solver.”