Are you downloading Applications To discover famous business calls or spam? There are many users who have downloaded TrueCaller, which alerts you who is calling you; However, your data may be traded. That’s why, in order to protect your information, this is the trick Android What can you do.
If they call you to offer you promotions or sign up for a particular phone plan, today we give you a series of steps so they never bother you again. Remember that this trick is only available on Android terminal devices. So go to work.
How to block unwanted calls on your Android CELL phone
- The first thing is to download the mobile app for Google.
- If your device is running Android, it is possible that it will arrive by default, in other cases you will have to configure it.
- When you open the app, just go to the three dots in the top corner
- There you should click on Settings.
- At that moment, you should click on “Caller ID & Spam”.
- There you have to enable the three options: “Show caller ID and spam”, “Filter spam calls” and “Verified calls”.
- This way when someone contacts you, you will be able to know the contact and you will also see a warning if it is spam or not.
How to activate or deactivate 5G on My CELL phone
- The first thing will be to enter the “settings” of your cell phone.
- At that moment, click “Internet Connection”.
- There go to “Mobile Network”.
- In this section, find the “Preferred type of network” section.
- If your cell phone has 5G, it will most likely say “5G/4G/3G”.
- To deactivate it, simply press the phrase and select “4G / 3G”.
- In the case of iPhones, go to Settings, Cellular Data, Options, Voice and Data and choose whether or not you want 5G.
“Pop culture advocate. Troublemaker. Friendly student. Proud problem solver.”