Analysis of Reinaldo Rueda’s first call-up for the Colombian national team – International Soccer – Sports
On Monday, Reynaldo surprised Rueda by calling up 23 players for a mini-tournament for the Colombian national team in B.Starting from February 8 to 11.
(Non: This is Rinaldo’s first call)
These are the main points of the call.
1. Look at the local championship. Rueda cited 23 players, but none of them play for foreign teams, as all of them are part of the Colombian championship, so the coach warns that there are options for everyone to join the Colombian team.
(You may be interested in: They reveal the powerful voice of Maradona’s doctor and psychiatrist)
2. The large number of absentees. DT did not mention goalkeeper Alvaro Monteiro this time, at the wheel of Gamenton Campaz, both from Tolima, and Dovan Vergara, a character from the American champ.
3. The reasons? There could be many theories not to call these three numbers, one, it was sold abroad, and two, which are already part of the main roster, in which those who play abroad participate, but the truth is that both Tolima are like Medellin because of them. They reached the Colombia Cup finals.
4. Experience. After a long time there is a local mini course. Not only does he look at the youth, there are also experienced players such as German Mira, Rozero, Carracal and Miguel Borja.
Other players paint as a projection, including Fabian Angel, Santiago Moreno, Rivaldo Rodriguez, the idea is to look for items that could help at some point.
5. There is no process. Two goalkeepers who did not participate in the Colombian selection process were called by the name of Jose Luis Chunga (Jagwares), Juan Esteban Moreno (millionaires).
He appointed players to every position, except for the right-back, who called up three and in The attack there are three. You see the list and there aren’t numbers 10 either, the closest thing in this situation are John Vasquez (Callie) and Christian Arango (millionaires).
“Hardcore web nerd. Twitteraholic. Analyst. Reader. Coffee guru. Travel ninja. Amateur troublemaker. Zombie geek.”