links he have Completely new skills in The Legend of Zelda: Kingdom’s Tears. after Brief start in the introduction From history, our beloved protagonist of this epic will be able to start Unlock skills The center that will be used throughout the match. Of course, we’ll have to say goodbye to most of the abilities we saw in Breath of the Wild.
In this entry of our complete guide we want to show you what’s new engagement skills, where each one unlocked And What kind of facilities does it have To give you an idea of its potential. We expect almost all of them to be part of First steps in the story, so you don’t have to fear losing them along the way or having to look for them in the hidden corners of Hyrule.
here they are All eight skills in total This link can be used in Kingdom Tears:
- Where is it locked?: It is obtained by entering Uqo’u Shrine as part of The Closed Door quest.
- What is its function?: Grab, move and rotate objects from a distance as well as combine different parts of the environment to create vehicles or structures.
with skill extremist Can Create a lot of things. In principle, you will use it to transport chests, planks, logs, zonnan tools… With a little imagination you can Join different parts to form vehicles Of many kinds, like a raft among many logs attached to a turbine to move through the water. In addition, it will also serve you Solve the Puzzles from the environment Colog hidden.
- Where is it locked?: It is obtained by entering Inisa’s shrine as part of The Closed Door quest.
- What is its function?: Combine weapons, armor and ammo with world items to create a new version.
with Mix You can combine weapons and items, which not only Increases its durability To make it more effective in battle longer, but also Improve your stats And it completely changes the way you use them (if you later want to separate these groups, you can).
once again, Throw fantasy-You can combine a shield with a flamethrower, a wooden stick with a stone to make an axe, a club with a barrel… They are practically infinite With everything you have at your fingertips. Experiment and you will see what you discover.
- Where is it locked?: It is obtained by entering Gutanabaq Shrine as part of The Closed Door quest.
- What is its function?: Jump vertically to cross the roofs and get out on the other side.
Although it may seem at first a simple skill, Leak It’s honestly helpful reach parts of the world that would be more complicated Get out of the caves Abroad in a jiffy, or to caught off guard To the enemies, because it is not necessary to forget that when leaving to the other side, the link can go unnoticed until it comes out at all.
You will have to Pay close attention to the scenarios To make the most of it, but you will see how you will discover interesting places that you can access with this possibility.
- Where is it locked?: Obtained at the Temple of Time as part of a quest The locked door, only after getting a super hand, mixed in and sneaking in.
- What is its function?: Make certain items go back in time and/or return them to their original position.
recoil he have Great apps for many puzzles In this game some really mind games will make you hit the jackpot, also to get to places more easily, but it can also They are used to fight in clever ways. Are they attacking you by throwing a projectile at you? Good return it Your enemies and take their medicine!
There are many Amiibo figures available for scanning and many of them contain Exclusive rewards. Feel free to take advantage of this useful function and remember that every character can be one Scan once every 24 hours.
- Where is it locked?: Obtained after obtaining the Ultra Hand, Combination, Sneak, and Knockback as part of the quest The closed door.
- What is its function?: Teleport between portals.
Basically this ability It allows you to travel fast. You can teleport to Several major sites throughout the entire map as you discover it, and in particular, to all attractions Who are you approaching? A useful thing to save on walking, especially given the sheer number of those, right?
“Pop culture advocate. Troublemaker. Friendly student. Proud problem solver.”