I wrote in entertainment he
the singer Alejandro Fernandez admitted that he no longer wanted to work with Luis Miguelafter the legal battle they fought some time ago.
on May 20, Vicente Fernández’s son will perform in concert at Monumental Plaza de Toros Méxicowhich he spoke about with the media.
Before his presentation, he gave an interview to windowswhere he shared some of his most personal moments, and He spoke for the first time about what happened about 7 years ago.
No, no, I wish you the best, that you do very well and that… Do very well if you are going to do another round with someone elsethat God blesses me and that they can do it,” he said.
El Potrillo confirmed the legal dispute against El Sol de México in favour It caused the cancellation of the tour they were going to do together in 2015.
He made it clear that he had already won the legal battle, without giving further details.and added that he is not interested in what El Sol does with his career.
“Yeah, there was a legal issue, like you said, where I came out winning, Because I had everything to win. And secondly, I’m not waking up to see what Luis Miguel is doing or what he’s going to think.”
How did Alejandro Fernandez’s lawsuit against Luis Miguel begin?
at that time, Mexico’s two most important artists have announced that they will be performing together on tour Which will include countries from Central and South America, as well as the United States.
Under the title “Passion Tour”, The singers will begin their presentations in Las Vegas, Nevada, in 2015; However, the event was suddenly cancelled.
Break details are not known at the moment.and also the manner in which friction began between them; But by 2016 it was already assumed that the tour would not take place.
Beside that El Potrillo initiated a legal process for expenses already paid for logistics and pre-production services; In addition to the advance payment for some of the presentations Luismi had already received.
The suit cited breach of contract and other crimesIn addition to a $5 million fraud and photo damage.
Despite what happened Fernandez has stated that he is still open to collaborating with “El Sol de México”, Although before that they had to have a conversation to find out how to cooperate.
in 2017, The compiler of “When the Sun Heats Up” began negotiations with Fernandez’s team to prevent the suit from progressing, but the latter decided to continue the process.
At the beginning of 2021, it was reported that the lawsuit had been terminatedbut without clarifying whether a million-dollar deal was reached or whether Luis Miguel actually lost the fight.
“Infuriatingly humble travel fanatic. Passionate social media practitioner. Amateur writer. Wannabe problem solver. General food specialist.”