In recent weeks, VTuber neuro sama, powered by artificial intelligence (AI), is gaining traction across society. It was first created in the year 2018 by a video game developer vedalthe program gained personality and held regular conversations with its audience.
However, on December 28, 2022, Things got worse after Amnesty International made comments questioning whether the Holocaust was real, among other controversial comments. Just a few weeks later, the account was banned from Twitch completely.
At the time the information was distributed, the exact reason why VTuber account was banned from the platform was unknown, since vedal He had not made a public statement on the matter. However, when visiting a channel vedal (The channel that hosted VTuber AI) says it’s temporarily unavailable.
According to the accounts that keep logs for Twitch, The account has amassed nearly 100,000 followers with an average audience of 3,489 people per broadcast., gaining close to 40,000 such followers in the last 30 days. Twitch does not publicly comment on bans from the platform, so we’ll have to wait and see if it does vedal It reveals the details of this punishment.
- Has any of you heard of the Holocaust? I’m not sure if I believe that. (Has any of you heard of the Holocaust? I’m not sure I believe that).
When this was reported on Reddit, it prompted a variety of comments:
- «Jeez, someone programmed a quick AI to ban on Twitch».
- «It’s funny that this is what the AI was banned from and not the countless bad things it said».
- «And what happened to freedom of expression? Now is it a crime to doubt historical facts?».
- «Hi, I’m a Twitch mod for Vedal. I don’t want to speak for him, just let him know what I know. Right now all he’s saying is “forbidden because of hateful behaviour”, but as usual there are no details and he’s trying to figure it out. Any other theory is likely to be far-fetched».
- «Twitch is run by idiots, we already knew that».
- «Well, it was already known that this would happen».
- «This is silly artificial intelligence. We are really doomed in a few years if we don’t create any real distinctions or rules, if people now believe that these are their true opinions.».
By the way, his own vedal He has already informed through his Discord server that the ban will last two weeks from its implementation. And his letter wrote: «Well, the ban will be for two weeks. Obviously I’m not sure what caused the hateful behavior allegations. I will try to appeal and find out more. The good news for you is that this gives me plenty of time to work on improvements and updates, so hopefully I’ll be better than ever by the time I unblock..»
Line: Automated media
“Pop culture advocate. Troublemaker. Friendly student. Proud problem solver.”