5 winners of Mexican projects at the DNA Paris Design Awards 2022
The awards ceremony will be held in France, next September, to honor categories such as architectural design or interior design.
by Rossio Alaves
The DNA Paris Design Awards will be held in Paris, France, next September, to honor the categories Architectural design, interior design, landscape design, product design, and graphic design.
The DNA Paris Design Awards were designed by the Briand Berthereau studio in Paris; The part was manufactured in the European country from a block of low carbon aluminum, Hydro Reduxa, and forged by extrusion.
Sedato noted that the DNA Paris Design Awards highlight the work of architects and designers from around the world who improve everyday life through innovative work.
The jury was made up of architecture professionals from Brazil, Japan, France, United Kingdom, United States, Netherlands, Hong Kong, Lebanon, China, Russia, Sweden, Portugal and Indiaaccording to an ArchDaily post.
One of the winners was Papagayo Park in AcapulcoAnd the space Rehabilitated through the Urban Improvement Program (PMU) of the Secretariat for Agricultural, Regional and Urban Development (Sedatu)which received the “Public Architecture: Parks and Public Spaces” rating.
Here are five winning projects:
- Papagayo Park in Acapulco, Guerrero; Maria Jose Romero, Bruno Garhani and Eder Martinez.
- Bank of Mexico Museum; Rewa Engineering, in the “Renovation” category.
- Hacienda Park. Architectural Practice, in ‘Architectural Design of the Year/Architecture/Housing’ winner.
- Commercial registry offices. Lc Arquitectura, in “Interior Design/Renovation”.
- Pinar House. Taller de Arquitectura + Merodio Arquitectos, in “Green Architecture.”
“Future teen idol. Hardcore twitter trailblazer. Infuriatingly humble travel evangelist.”