Watches have a unique charm about them. They’re the O.G. of the accessory world, and nobody can do without them. It takes an ordinary outfit up a notch and adds that OOMPH factor that leaves such a lasting impression.
With so many kinds, styles and designs to choose from, confusion is imminent. Gent’s watch has gone so diverse in recent years that the ultimate decision of finding the perfect one hangs by a thread. But fret not folks, this guide is here to your rescue.
Latest gent’s watches come with a one-of-a-kind variety with an elegant flair attached to them. From luxury men’s watches to casual wear gent’s watches, each one of them further divides into many categories that you can pull off with ease. But How, you ask? Here’s all you need to know about gent’s watches.
- Own Your Style: Design & Material
If you’re looking to buy a wristwatch, understand your style, first and foremost. Not that you cannot rock any look, but it’s wise to opt for cool watches for men that speak of one’s personality. Comfy and light-designed watches are ideal for daily wear as they usually come in sturdy and durable materials.
When the occasion calls for a vintage look, go for conventional and classy statement pieces with a certain sophistication. Stainless steel material is suited for such events. However, as they are more delicate, you’ll need to take good care of the face of the watch.
- ‘Watch’ How They Go: Quartz v/s Mechanical
The movement of a watch that gives life to it is important to look out for. Gent’s watches have been broken down into two main categories:
- Quartz- For the souls who need precision in their life, quartz is known for its accuracy. The clearly defined fine functioning of the second’s hand in the watch, as well as the imperishable quality, surpasses any other gent’s watch
- Mechanical- When the second’s hand is either run by self-winding or is automatic through a rotor, it’s a mechanical mania. These are often luxury men’s watches that are a little heavy on the pocket but oozes grace and exclusivity.
- Let’s Get ‘Dis-play’ Going: Analogue v/s Digital
And with this, the debate forever continues- whether analogue is better than digital. It genuinely depends on what suits you the most and what you are comfortable with. Let’s break this down for your ease in judgement
- Analogue- The one with all the hands – the hours, the minutes, the seconds. If this level of accuracy with what you desire, you’ve got your match!
- Digital- The one where it’s served to you as is, with minimal chances of error. This gent’s watch shows time electronically on a screen display.
- Ease and Please: Size & Budget
One crucial aspect that is often overlooked is the way it fits. You need to pay attention to your wrist size as you don’t want the imprints forever marked on your hand if it’s too tight! Perhaps the only place size matters is here, so keep an eye out for your wrist size. Being pleased with the budget is as important as the ease of sizing. Cool watches for men can range from super affordable to super expensive, so narrow down your price range and get shopping.
- ‘Bat’ An Eye On Its Types
It’s all about how long it lasts and the maintenance it requires. Batting an eye on the ‘bat’tery issues need to be taken into account for choosing the best gent’s watch as they can either be battery-operated or solar energy driven. So, you need to make sure what kind of gent’s watch feels more like ‘you’.
With this guide, you’re just a few clicks away from getting your hands on the latest gent’s watches. Choose from only the best online shopping platforms like Snapdeal with their crazy deals on men’s watches that will surely blow your mind. With Snapdeal, You get to enjoy Brand Waali Quality, Bazaar Waali Deal on your favourites, so skedaddle and add to cart immediately.