‘Ilonggo Initiative’ book launch in photos
Photos By: Tara Yap
The launching of the coffee table book “Ilonggo Initiative: The Changing Face of Business in Iloilo” at Hotel del Rio’s Golden Salakot Friday gathered business and political leaders as they marked the 20th anniversary of the Iloilo Business Club.
The book looks back to Iloilo’s past economic glory and its present feats in investments and industries.
- Antonio Jon, IBC trustee, delivers his message during the book launch.
- Juan Jose Jamora III, IBC chairman, welcomes the guests.
- Board of Investments governor Pelagio Tan Ricalde urges the Ilonggo business community to invest in government infrastructure projects under the public-private partnership scheme.
- (From left) IBC chairman Juan Jose Jamora III, San Miguel Beer Corp. Vice President and National Sales Manager Debbie D. Namalata and Iloilo City Rep. Jerry P. Treñas lead a beer toast for IBC’s 20th anniversary.
- IBC executive director Ma. Lea Victoria Lara reads the plaque of appreciation given to invited guests during the launch.
- Ilonggo business executive Rex C. Drilon II beams after receiving his plaque of appreciation.
- IBC chairman Juan Jose Jamora III, San Miguel Beer Corp. Vice President Debbie D. Namalata, Rex C. Drilon II and IBC vice chair Terence Uygongco.
- IBC trustees Anatole Dan Viray and Francis De la Cruz.
- Mayor Jed Patrick Mabilog (right) receives his copy of “Ilonggo Initiatives” from chairman Juan Jose Jamora and vice chairman Terence Uygongco.
- IBC trustee Ma. Luisa Segovia leads the wine toast for the business club and the community
- A toast for 20 more years of success.
- The captains of Iloilo business community, book contributors and IBC officers pose for posterity.